This Privacy Notice explains what information Cilajet (“Cilajet” “we”, “our”, or “us”) collects about you when you use our websites cilajet.com, cilajetmarine.com, and cilajetaero.com (collectively. the “Site”), how we use this information, with whom we share it, and the choices you have in connection with this.
I. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Through your use of our Site, we collect personal information, which is information that identifies you as an individual, relates to you as an identifiable individual or, that along with other information, could identify you (collectively, “Personal Information”). We collect the following types of Personal Information:
i. Information you provide to us.
You may choose to share Personal Information with us when you contact us, request information on a dealer near you, or send us any feedback, questions, comments, suggestions, or ideas. In doing so, we will collect your name, email address, telephone number, state of residence, and zip code.
ii. Information collected automatically.
- Essential cookies. These cookies are required for making use of the Site. These cookies include security cookies to authenticate users, prevent fraudulent use, and protect user data from unauthorized parties.
- Functional cookies. These cookies record some of your activity on the Site as well as information about your device, such as what browser you are running and what pages you access. This information helps us diagnose server and software errors, and in cases of abuse, track and mitigate the abuse.
These cookies collect the following information about you:
- Usage Information. Which pages on our Site you access, the frequency of access, what you click on while on our Site, and when you accessed the Site.
- Location Information. Information about your location, which may be determined through your IP address.
- Device Information. Information about the device you are using, such as hardware model, operating system, browser, and IP addresses.
Currently, we utilize the following third party providers that place and store cookies as part of their tools:
- Google Tag Manager. Google Tag Manager is a tag management system to manage tags used for tracking and analytics on websites. Tags are small code elements that, among other things, are used to manage traffic and visitor behavior and to test and optimize websites. We utilize Google Tag Manager to manage and organize all third-party tags on our website and to control when those tags are triggered. You can view more information about Google Tag Manager’s privacy practices here.
II. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use the Personal Information we collect about you to:
- Contact you or respond to an inquiry from you in connection with your use of the Site.
- Provide you with information you request, such as information about a dealership selling Cilajet products near you.
- Inform you of any changes to our Site or the services.
- Inform you of new services or products we feel may be of interest to you.
- Maintain and improve our Site, diagnose problems on the Site, enhance the Site, administer it, and prevent or detect fraud.
- Defend our rights and those of others, to efficiently maintain our business, and to comply with the law.
III. HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
We share your Personal Information with service providers that facilitate the provision of our Site, and as necessary to efficiently run our business and to comply with our legal and other obligations.
- Service Providers. We share Personal Information with GoDaddy, our service provider that help us operate and host our Site. We also use Google Analytics to conduct analytics on our Site.
- Corporate Family. We share Personal Information within our corporate family, such as with subsidiaries, joint ventures, or affiliates, in order to efficiently carry out our business and to the extent permitted by law.
- Corporate Reorganization. In the event that we enter into, or intend to enter into, a transaction that alters the structure of our business, such as a reorganization, merger, acquisition, sale, joint venture, assignment, consolidation, transfer, change of control, or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets or stock, we would share personal information with third parties, including the buyer or target (and their agents and advisors) for the purpose of facilitating and completing the transaction. We would share Personal Information with third parties if we undergo bankruptcy or liquidation, in the course of such proceedings.
- To Prevent Harm. We will share Personal Information if we believe it is necessary to detect, investigate, prevent, or take action against illegal activities, fraud, or situations involving potential threats to the rights, property, or personal safety of any person.
- Legal Purposes. We will share Personal Information where we are legally required to do so, such as in response to court orders, law enforcement or legal process, including for national security purposes; to establish, protect, or exercise our legal rights, as required to enforce our terms of service or other contracts; to defend against legal claims or demands; or to comply with the requirements of any applicable law.
- With Your Consent. Apart from the reasons identified above, we may request your permission to share your Personal Information for a specific purpose. We will notify you and request consent before you provide the Personal Information or before the Personal Information you have already provided is shared for such purpose.
IV. CHOICES ABOUT YOUR INFORMATION
- Google Analytics. You can control the information provided to Google and opt-out of certain by using one of the methods set forth here. You can also download the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on for Google Analytics which can be found here.
- Promotional Emails. You may opt-out of receiving marketing emails from us by clicking the “unsubscribe” link provided with each email. Please note that we will continue to send you notifications necessary to the Site to your email address.
- Cookies. Cookies can be removed by following your web browser’s directions. A session cookie is temporary and disappears after you close your browser. You can reset your web browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, some features of the website may not function properly if the ability to accept cookies is disabled. To find out how to see what cookies have been set on your computer or device, and how to reject and delete the cookies, please visit: https://www.aboutcookies.org/. If you choose to opt out, we will place an “opt-out cookie” on your computer. The “opt-out cookie” is browser specific and device specific and only lasts until cookies are cleared from your browser or device. The opt-out cookie will not work for some cookies that are important to how our websites and mobile apps work (“essential cookies”). If the cookie is removed or deleted, if you upgrade your browser, or if you visit us from a different computer, you will need to return and update your preferences.
V. DO NOT TRACK DISCLOSURE
We do not support Do Not Track (“DNT”). Do Not Track is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked. You can enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your web browser. For further details, visit https://www.eff.org/issues/do-not-track.
VI. INFORMATION SECURITY
We implement and maintain commercially reasonable security measures to protect the Personal Information we collect and store from unauthorized access, destruction, use, modification, or disclosure. Our security includes Sitelock website security, SSL encryption, and Wordfence security plugin. However, no security measure or modality of data transmission over the Internet is 100% secure and we are unable to guarantee the absolute security of the Personal Information we have collected from you.
VII. CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
This Site and the services offered thereon are not intended for individuals under the age of eighteen (18) years. Accordingly, we do not knowingly collect or share Personal Information from children.
VIII. THIRD PARTY LINKS
Our Site may contain links to other sites that are not operated by us or under our control. This Privacy Notice applies solely to the Personal Information collected on this Site. If you click on a third-party link, you will be directed to that third-party’s website. We strongly advise you to review the privacy notice of every website you visit. We assume no responsibility or liability for these third-party websites.
IX. CHANGES TO THIS PRIVACY NOTICE
We may change this Privacy Notice from time to time. We will post the changes to this page, and will indicate the date the changes go into effect. We encourage you to review our Privacy Notice to stay informed. If we make changes that materially affect your privacy rights we will notify by email.
If you have any questions about this Privacy Notice or the Site, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at (310) 320-8000.