Why Ceramic Coatings are Critical for Marine Vessels
Cilajet Marine is the product of choice for marine companies and boating enthusiasts alike — and for good reason: As the industry leader in ceramic paint protection for marine vessels, Cilajet is proud to serve yacht manufacturers, certified marine detailers, and marine aficionados all over the United States. Boats and other marine craft are exposed to a broad variety of corrosive, oxidative, and abrasive materials. With Cilajet’s Aviation Grade ceramic coatings applied to your marine vessels, you’ll enjoy unparalleled protection from even the harshest threats against your watercraft.
Cilajet Marine is ideal for water vessels of all shapes and sizes, including:
Fresh Water Vessels
Protect against damage from marine life, hard water spots, calcium deposits, and more for all your fresh water vehicles.
Salt Water Vessels
Our marine paint protection is designed to combat the oxidative and corrosive effects of salt water on your vehicles.
Benefits of Ceramic Coating on a Boat
- Paint Protection: Enjoy superior protection from oil and diesel soot, UV damage, marine growth, and more.
- Paint Restoration: Keep your boat looking as new as the day you bought it through Cilajet’s restorative paint protection.
- Reduced Maintenance: Our marine ceramic coatings are designed to help minimize maintenance needs for all watercraft.
- Environmentally Friendly: Cilajet Marine is environmentally safe for your added peace of mind.
- Incredible Shine: Achieve a mirror-like shine for your marine vessel that requires little to no maintenance.
What Separates Cilajet from the Rest?
Our marine vessel paint protectant is a polymer-based technology that outperforms silicone and carnauba wax products every time! See how Cilajet Marine stacks up against the competition:
- Better Bonding: Our proprietary formula bonds seamlessly to the paint of your boat for effortless paint protection.
- Better Resistance: The polymer-based technology provides unsurpassed abrasion resistance you won’t find in other products.
- Melting Point: Featuring an exceptionally high melting point, Cilajet Marine is built to withstand the unique conditions that watercraft routinely encounter.
- Longer Lasting: Cilajet Marine is designed to last the long-term so you can enjoy years of continued protection for your boats, yachts, and other vehicles.
- Greater Protection: Designed with durability in mind, our paint protection for marine vessels offers the same level of protection as commercial jets.
BOAT PAINT PROTECTION THAT’S ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY & SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
More Cilajet Marine Paint Protection Products
- Protects against environmental damage and prevents contaminants from adhering to the vessel.
- Prevents loss of gloss from harmful UV rays, sun oxidation and paint fading.
- Protects against acid rain, mineral deposits, ice, snow and rust.
- Repels contaminants such as hard water spots, salt water, industrial fallout, bird droppings, dirt, oil, gasoline stains, soot, exhaust fumes and bugs.
- A restoration and priming product that prepares the paint for the Cilajet Marine sealant by removing any webbing or hazing and repairs oxidization effects.
- Restores the luster and gloss of the paint to near original factory condition.
Cilajet Super Wet
- Our strongest polish and paint correction compound for severely oxidized boats.
- Superior marine vessel protection for repelling stains and spills on any fabric surface.
- Textile protectant that will keep your fabric clean and looking new longer, extending the life of your boat’s upholstery, carpeting and mats.
- Cilajet Fab resists stains from soft drinks, coffee, oil, food and other liquids.
- Non-hazardous, hypoallergenic, environmentally friendly, has virtually no smell and is 0% VOC.
- Soft and delicate, non-oily lotion conditioner that helps protect the leather and vinyl seats.
- Protects from drying and cracking, fading and discoloration and spills.
- Keeps leather and vinyl surfaces soft and supple while giving them longer life.
- Non-hazardous, hypoallergenic, environmentally friendly, has no smell and is 0% VOC.