Here’s How Ceramic Coatings Defend Your Car From Mother Nature
Environmental hazards can be a car’s worst enemy. Things like oxidation, dust, mold, and even sunlight can make your car show its age, even if it’s otherwise been well taken care of. To maintain its shiny-new appearance, consider the benefits of a ceramic coating like Cilajet.
In this article, we’ll cover:
Protect Against Environmental Elements
Salt, dirt, bird droppings, acid rain—none of it is great for your car’s appearance. Over time, exposure to these and other elements can erode the paint, cause corrosion, and dull the paint’s shine.
In turn, these factors can decrease the vehicle’s resale value. All the money you put into your ride suddenly isn’t worth as much.
Why Ceramic Trumps Wax and Polish
Adding a coat of wax or polish to your car’s exterior after a car wash can help to restore its shine. But keep in mind these are temporary solutions that can start to wash away after just one rain.
While these products can prove useful in between coating applications, it’s important not to use them as a replacement for ceramic coatings. Ceramic coatings last longer and offer better protection for your car.
Cilajet Ceramic coatings are the same caliber as the protective coatings used on commercial jets and are compatible with all vehicle makes and models. No matter your car’s age or style, ceramic coatings will help it look its very best.
Understanding Cilajet Ceramic with Graphene
Cilajet Ceramic coating contains graphene, one of the strongest materials on earth. Adding graphene makes the ceramic coating more durable, heat resistant, and water repellant to ensure superior protection. It also increases the hardness to a 9H rating, which adds to its durability while making it scratch resistant. For comparison, diamond has a 10H hardness rating.
Ceramic coatings by Cilajet use nano ceramic technology to form its ultra-hard protective layer. It can be applied over clear coats, paint, and metal surfaces and melds together to create a seamless appearance.
Benefits of Using Cilajet Ceramic Coating
There’s a good reason why more people are waking up to the power of ceramic car coatings. Several reasons, in fact:
- Unmatched Protection: Ceramic coatings provide long-lasting defense against environmental contaminants, including resistance to UV rays and oxidation.
- Enhanced Aesthetics: Bring out a deep, glossy finish that looks every bit as good as it did on the showroom floor.
- Simplified Maintenance: The smooth, element-resistant nature of ceramic coatings makes it easier to clean and care for your vehicle; the dirt washes right off and you won’t have to detail it as often.
The Application Process
Ceramic coatings are professionally applied and require providers to undergo extensive training before working with client vehicles. Use our map to find a Cilajet dealer near you.
To apply a ceramic coating, your technician will ensure your vehicle is clean and they’ll also use a clay bar to remove any surface contaminants so you’ll be left with a clean, even surface. Next, your technician will carefully apply the ceramic coating to the exterior painted and metal surfaces of the vehicle as well as headlights and taillights, and allow it to cure.
Some DIY products may contain ceramic, but understand this isn’t the same as a professional-grade ceramic coating. The application can be quite tedious. It’s easy to miss a spot, and aside from being noticeable, this also means your car isn’t completely protected.
How to Maintain Your Ceramic Coated Car
Ceramic car coatings make it easy to care for your car; still, you’ll want to follow some basic best practices to make your ceramic coating last as long as possible. Here are some tips to keep in mind:
- Prioritize regular cleanings and washings. Use products that are safe for ceramic coatings, such as Cilajet Car Shampoo. You can also apply wax and polish to maintain your car’s appearance between coatings.
- Avoid abrasive cleaning materials. Rough items like steel wool, scouring pads, and stiff brushes can leave scratches on your car and make the ceramic coating less effective.
- Schedule routine maintenance checks. While ceramic coatings can protect your car against many elements, they won’t prevent all damage. Routine maintenance checks can help you spot and address issues before they become bigger, more costly problems.
Make Your Car Look Its Very Best—Always
For a shine you can be proud of, defense against environmental damage, and long-lasting looks, Cilajet Ceramic coating checks every box. It’s an investment in long-lasting protection for your vehicle and can help maintain its value and appearance.